- About Gregg Communications
- Our Partners
- Request A VoIP Assessment
Communicate in the Way Your Business Needs
Talking. Messaging. Conferencing. Sharing. Answering. Supporting. Selling. If you think about it, the phone system can play a vital role in practically everything that you're doing when it comes to your business. You depend on your phones to connect employees, customers and partners to generate revenue and drive customer satisfaction.
Are your phones meeting your business needs or should you be upgrading to a phone system that does?
Do You Need a New Phone System? Many of us take the phone system for granted and don't see how importantly it fits into the way we work. Customer-focused companies, however, need to consider carefully how they connect with their current customers and future customers.
- Does your phone system work with you… or against you?
- Are you managing your business or your phone system?
- Does your phone system enhance your bottom line?
- Do you have true visibility into your call productivty?
- Is your phone system accessible to your employees — at their desk or on-the-go?
- Are you automatically upgraded to the latest and greatest?
Which Phone System Is Right For You? If you have decided to look for an upgrade, what next? How do you find the right fit for your company's specific needs? To find the phone system tailor-made for your needs the first step is to define your needs. So, try to answer the following:
- How many locations do you currently have? Would you be adding locations in the near future?
- How many employees do you need to provide phones for? Are they remote? Mobile?
- What features are important must-haves for your corporate image and call coverage?
- Are your phones integrated with your business apps like CRM?
- Would you want your phone investment to be in CapEx or OpEx?
Gregg Communications Achieves "World-Class" Customer Satisfaction Award from ShoreTel
ShoreTel announces first and only enterprise-grade docking station that enables employees to 'undesk' their desk phone
Gregg Communications' results of the Net Promoter Scores