- About Gregg Communications
- Our Partners
- Request A VoIP Assessment
Your phone system can impact customer satisfaction and revenue.
When is it time for a new phone system? Phone systems are often taken for granted, overlooking how they impact the way we work.
- Are you managing your business or your phone system?
- Is your phone system enhancing your bottom line?
- Do you have true visibility into your call productivity?
- How accessible is your phone system to your employees — at their desk and on-the-go?
- Does it automatically upgrade?
Which phone system is right for you? Once you've decided to upgrade, what's next? Finding the phone system that meets your needs starts with defining those needs.
- How many locations do you currently have? Will you be adding locations in the near future?
- How many employees do you need to provide phones for? Are they remote? Mobile?
- What features are must-haves for your corporate image and call coverage?
- Are your phones integrated with business apps like CRM?
- Do you want your phone investment to be in CapEx or OpEx?
Gregg Communications Achieves "World-Class" Customer Satisfaction Award from ShoreTel
ShoreTel announces first and only enterprise-grade docking station that enables employees to 'undesk' their desk phone
Gregg Communications' results of the Net Promoter Scores