gregg is technology driven and customer focused
Join Our Team
We are always looking for bright, energetic people to join our team. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment, and you are fanatical about customer service, we would love to talk with you. Feel free to email, mail or fax your resume to us. Thank you for your interest in a career at Gregg.
- Fax: 630-954-2721
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mail: Gregg Communications Systems, Inc.
555 Waters Edge Lane, Suite 200
Lombard, IL 60148
Gregg uses a wide variety of recruiting practices. Please note that individuals are not considered applicants for employment until a completed employment application form is signed (typically at the time of interview). Gregg Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Gregg Communications we believe in supporting the cutting edge technologies we provide to our customers. We are in need of certified technicians for our ever-increasing corporate customer base. This job involves supporting, communicating and working closely with customers, as well as interfacing with our sales reps. A high degree of product technical knowledge and professionalism is required.
Demonstrated ability and technical expertise as well as good communication skills. Strong networking background is a plus.
- Experience supporting or implementing a contact center application including knowledge of call flow, CTI integration, reporting and work force management
- Experience with MS Server 2003 or 2008
- Familiarity with VoIP, related protocols, and standards
- Ability to perform as a team player with excellent collaborative, written and oral communications skills
- Aptitude to become proficient at new technologies rapidly
- Knowledge, understanding and practical application of technologies, protocols, and related standards, including layer 3 switching (OSI model), TCP/IP, Ethernet, LAN, WAN and IP routers
- Knowledge, understanding and practical application of basic computer systems including disk management, file systems, memory management and related concepts
- 5 or more years experience with Telephony protocols and interfaces, TI, E1, PRI, QSIG and analog trunking and data networking
- Thorough understanding of current telephony applications and the vendors that supply the applications including Collaboration and Conferencing, ACD, IVR, CTI, IM and UC
- Thorough understanding of the technologies and protocols that are required to deploy and manage a distributed architecture
Benefits include group medical insurance, PTO, 401k and holidays.
VoIP Sales Representative
Want to be a “One Percenter?” Our company is in the top one percent where it matters, in CLIENT SATISFACTION. Gregg Communications has been delivering leading edge voice technology solutions and delighting our clients since 1967.
We seek one hard working, client-oriented person to join our elite sales team. This person must share our complete dedication to serving our clients with state of the art VoIP solutions and have a proven track record in business to business sales, as well as a strong understanding of Voice / Data technologies.
While other industries are still suffering from the recession, our primary vendor grew over 35% last year. Are you good enough to join a company that:
- Provides the fastest growing voice technologies?
- Is constantly training and developing our people?
- Delivers one of the highest Net Promoter Scores (client satisfaction) of all dealers in the United States?
Top producers at our company will be extremely well compensated, which will make you a “One Percenter” for another reason. But at Gregg, it’s not just how much you sell, but how well you serve our clients.
If you are looking for a company that will help you define and exceed your goals, is highly respected, offers solid compensation packages and does not put limits on how much you can earn, we are interested in hearing more about you.
Provide a resume and cover letter to this ad explaining your career interests and commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Minimum five years direct selling experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software technologies and programs
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with clients and vendors
- Experience with HP, Cisco and Citrix offerings a plus
- Valid Illinois Driver's License and Proof of Insurance
- Background check and drug screen required
- This position entails:
- Building client relationships over the phone and in person
- The ability to sell our VoIP products and services
- Sales lead follow-up
- Assessing client needs
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Interpersonally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
- Benefits include group medical insurance, PTO, 401k and holidays. We offer generous Salary, Commissions and Bonus compensation plans structured with relevant experience.
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.