unified communications for every business
Gregg and Mitel (formerly ShoreTel) Telephone Systems
According to independent research, Mitel (formerly ShoreTel) is the leading provider of VoIP telephone systems.
The award-winning IP phone system is the basis for their unified communications solutions platform. Enterprises trade complexity for plug-and-play simplicity in integrated voice, video, data and mobile communication. The award-winning unified communications telephone system is purpose-built for IP. It is designed to be as easy to manage and scale across sites and geographies as it is to deploy and use.
A powerful system that delivers efficiency
End users master the built-in tools with ease. At the touch of a button, the desktop application turns voice calls into multimedia collaboration sessions. The solution seamlessly fits into existing infrastructure, business applications and processes.
A Mitel (formerly ShoreTel) system helps organizations leverage their most valuable assets: people and information. Organizations worldwide give Mitel (formerly ShoreTel) the highest ratings for customer satisfaction, whether they are:
- Replacing old phone systems
- Upgrading to unified communications
- Modernizing their contact centers
Mitel's (formerly ShoreTel) simplicity alongside Gregg’s expertise
VoIP Industry Customer Satisfaction Net Promoter Score (NPS) Results
- Gregg Communications was the first Partner in the Chicago area to be a ShoreTel Certified Gold Champion Partner – ShoreTel’s most elite level
- We are the first Partner in the Chicago area to be Contact Center/Call Center Certified
- Gregg has installed over 800 call centers nationwide
- Gregg has earned a Net Promoter Score of 92 for customer satisfaction
- We include extensive system training for end users and administrators
- Gregg offers unparalleled system ongoing support
- Gregg’s CEO is a member of Mitel (formerly ShoreTel’s Partner Advisory Council
More about the company:
- Nemertes Research has recognized ShoreTel as the Best IP Solution for eight of the past nine years
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership Guarantee
- Reliability = 99.999% availability for 100% peace of mind
Why Choose Mitel (formerly ShoreTel)?
The system is designed and built its business communication solution for the IP age. This presents many key advantages for forward-thinking organizations.
Simple to install, manage, use and scale
Avoid complex and resource-heavy IP-enabled solutions. Built from the ground up for reliable IP communications, the system deploys, scales and grows with ease. End users love its flexibility and ease of use.
The system offers an all-in-one solution
One seamless environment lets you upgrade to an IP telephone system, tap into the power of unified communications and modernize your contact center — quickly and affordably.
The system is great for organizations of all sizes
The system comes in one size: yours. Thanks to an ingenious architecture, the system is a unified platform that can be expanded across as many sites, or countries, as needed.
The system boosts productivity while reducing costs
Its powerful Total Cost of Ownership analysis tool shows how switching tends to cost less than keeping an existing system. It also explains why many customers find that a Mitel (formerly ShoreTel) solution pays for itself within a year.
We are obsessively focused on customer satisfaction
You can count on Mitel (formerly ShoreTel) and Gregg's commitment to customer satisfaction whenever you need it. Independent surveys and client feedback agree: our obsession for satisfaction sets the industry standard for customer care.
Find out how we can benefit your organization
Contact Gregg today to learn more.