MAKE YOUR MOVE: GO CLOUD!
The first question to ask yourself is whether you want to manage your phone system on-site or on secure data centers with an established company that takes responsibility for your phone system. Moving to ShoreTel Sky means:
- Your phone system stays up even when your building is not
- Freeing your IT staff of phone system duties so they can focus on business goals
- Easy to add remote sites and mobile employees to your phone system
- Increasing business intelligence by integrating your phone system with apps like CRM
If you're tired of managing an on-site phone system, it might be time to consider a cloud-based communication solution.
PHONES STAY UP WHEN THE UNEXPECTED HAPPENS
No matter what happens to your building, never lose sleep again worrying about how it will impact your phone service. With ShoreTel Sky you’ll have a cloud-based communication solution housed off-site that keeps working even when you can’t.
Plus, a ShoreTel Sky Cloud Phone System:
- Connect remote workers to your phone system easily without a Wide Area Network
- Manage multiple phones in dozens of locations without a WAN
- Put desk phone features like call transfer, directory and conferencing on mobile phones and devices
- Upgrade your phone system with NO capital outlay
WE’VE HAD OUR HEAD IN THE CLOUD SINCE 2000
The view from up here gives us the perspective to provide an experience and quality our customers love with features and benefits like the ability to:
- Upgrade to new features painlessly, universally and instantly
- Execute uniform deployments across multiple locations, remote workers and mobile devices
- Integrate with Sales Force and other popular business apps for superior metrics and customer care
Boldly go. Explore new horizons with ShoreTel Sky.